Contractors Insurance Information
No matter what type of contracting you perform, the size, or scope of your operations let Park & Associates be your solution for premier insurance coverage. We have a department specifically set up to handle your Certificate of Insurance Needs with guaranteed turnaround within 24 hours. Fill out the form or upload your current insurance documents using the links below. One of our insurance advisors will reach back out within 24 hours to discuss a potential partnership!
Contractors Insurance Insurance Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Some examples of contractors we write:
- Residential General Contractors
- Commercial General Contractors
- Carpentry Contractors
- HVAC Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Plumbing Contractors
- And Many More!
Which Types of General Contractor Insurance Are Available?
Some of the most common policies needed by contractor professionals include the following:
- General Liability Insurance: Could cover liability costs if individuals unassociated with your business experience injury or property damage on your worksite.
- Professional Liability Insurance: Also called errors and omissions insurance, this policy could protect you from third-party claims of error and/or negligence.
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance: Could cover any business-owned vehicles or personal vehicles used on behalf of a business and the associated liability of such use. This can include cars, trucks, vans, etc.
- Builder’s Risk Insurance" Could cover property damage on worksites while under construction, which may also include theft of construction materials prior to installation.
- Workers Compensation: Could compensate employees who are injured on the job for medical expenses and partial wage replacement
Minimum recommended coverage:
- Builders Risk
- Business Personal Property
- Contractors Equipment & Tools
- General Liability
- Employee Dishonesty
- Automobile Liability and Physical Damage
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto
- Workers Compensation
- Business Income with Extra Expense